Tips for keeping your clothes in great shape.
- Please point out spills such as those from white wine, fruit juices. or soft drinks, or other stains that may not be visible, when you bring in your cleaning. These invisible stains require special attention by us in order to prevent them from permanentlydiscolouring your item.
- Perspiration can cause dyes in fabrics to change colour so, if possible, protect your garments from excessive contact with perspiration.
- Always allow lotions, antiperspirants, perfume, and other toiletries to dry before you get dressed. These products can contain ingredients that cause colour loss or colour changes in your garments
- Protect your garments from prolonged exposure to direct sunlight or strong artificial lights. This too can affect the colour in your items.
- Before putting clothes away for storage, have them cleaned to remove stains first. This prevents insects from causing holes in the fabric, and stains from ageing and discolouring.
- Clean all matching pieces together. Whether your work surroundings call for appropriate casual or traditional attire, we know that how you look does matter. That’s one of the reasons we work hard for you and all that you wear.
« Return to the Index
When a stain can’t be removed.
Common problems with shirts.