Providing goods and services to people with Disabilities
Hillary’s cleaners is committed to execellence in serving all customers including those customers with a disability. For any customer that cannot access one of our stores fro any reason we have a home or office pick up and delivery services. Call 613-798-0734
We will communicate with people with disabilities in ways that take into account their disability.
We are committed to serving people with disabilities who use assisted devices to obtain our goods and services .We will ensure that our staff are trained and familiar with the various devices that maybe used by customers.
We welcome people with disabilities and their service animals. Service animals are allowed on the parts of our premises that are open to the public.
A person with a disability who is accompanied by a support person will be allowed to have that person accompany them on our premised that are open to the public.
Notice of temporary disruption
In the event of a planned or unexpected disruption to services or facilities for our customers with disabilities, we will provide a notice which will include information about the reason for the disruption, its anticipated duration, and a description of alternative facilities or services if available. This notice will be placed at all entrances and service counters at our premises.
Training for Staff
Hillary’s cleaners will provide training to its service counter associates and any other staff that comes into contact with the public. Training will include
- An overview of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act 2005 and the requirements of the customer service standard.
- Hillary’s cleaners plan related to the customer service standard
- How to interact and communicate with people with various types of disabilities
- How to interact with people with disabilities who use an assisted device or require the assistance of a service animal or a support person.
- How to locate and implement our company polices, practices and procedures on accessibility
- How to obtain additional information on assisting people with disabilities, available through Ontario.ca/Access Ontario web site
- Staff will be trained on an ongoing basis when changes are made to these policies, practices and procedures.
Contact us by Phone 613-798-0734 and ask for our service manager or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and help us help you.